Bergquist Sil-Pad 1200
The Bergquist Company launches its latest Sil-Pad product- Sil-Pad 1200.
- Thermal impedance: 0.53°C-in2/W (@50 psi)
- Exceptional thermal performance at lower application pressures
- Smooth and non-tacky on both sides for easy re-positioning, ease of use and assembly error reduction
- Superior breakdown voltage and surface "wet out" values
- Designed for applications where electrical isolation is critical
- Excellent cut-thru resistance, designed for screw and clip mounted applications
Sil-Pad 1200 is a silicone based, fiberglass-reinforced thermal interface material featuring a smooth, highly compliant surface. The material features a non-tacky surface for efficient re-positioning and easy of use, as well as an optional adhesive coating. Sil-Pad 1200 exhibits exceptional thermal performance at lower application pressures. The material is ideal for placement between electronic power devices and a heatsink for screw and clip mounted applications.
Typical Applications Include
- Automotive electronics control modules
- Power supplies
- Motor controls
- Audio amplifiers
- Discrete devices